What is NIDA for Business?
NIDA for Business is a specially designed product to help Small and Medium size Enterprises (SMEs) with employees traveling domestically or internationally. As a member of our NIDA for Business, SMEs enjoy a wide variety of privileges including Smart Self-Serve, Smart Savings, Smart Flex, and Smart Insights. This product is also increasingly suitable for large corporations that are looking to save hotel accommodation costs without sacrificing quality for employees. NIDA Room’s focus on right quality, right locations and right price is the perfect solution for all businesses.
SMART SELF SERVICE
No pre-qualifications. No applications. Easy to register, add employees, book, manage bookings, track savings and monitor monthly spend online. All these benefits are in addition to the already low prices offered by our NIDA hotel partners. NIDA empowers you!
We give you cash back as travel credit into your corporate account at the end of every month based on your company’s total monthly spend. Travel Credit can be used as part payment for future room bookings. Save smart with smart savings!
Nida Smart Flex offers freedom in changing booking dates and names. With Smart Flex, there are no cancellation and change fees. No more worries and surprise fees.
Gain insight into spending trends, employee travel trends, Travel Credit balance and usage using our flexible reporting. Insights can be used for future planning and to help your company manage travel budgets.
1. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO JOIN NIDA FOR BUSINESS?
NIDA for Business is free to join. There are no hidden fees or costs.
2. I HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED IN THE PROGRAM? CAN I LEVERAGE THE PROMOTIONAL BENEFIT OF 500 MALAYSIAN RINGGITS TRAVEL CREDIT?
All SMEs that have already registered in the program will automatically receive the promotional RM500 Travel Credit, which will reflect in your respective account at the end of the month
3. HOW DO I APPLY OR REGISTER?
1. Go to www.nidarooms.com and select ‘Sign Up’ under NIDA for Business.
2. Fill in the details and click ‘Sign Up’.
3. An email will be sent to you with an Activation link to verify your e-mail address.
4. Click on the link provided in the email to complete the registration and login to your NIDA for Business account.
4. HOW DO I ADD EMPLOYEES TO THE ACCOUNT?
1. Login to your account under the NIDA for Business menu item on our website.
2. Setup your business profile.
3. Add Employees with their name, e-mail address and a temporary password.
4. You can forward the credentials to the employees who can then login and change their passwords
5. DOES THE COMPANY OR EMPLOYEES RECEIVE THE TRAVEL CREDIT?
The company enjoys the benefits of Travel Credit resulting from employee bookings made using the NIDA for Business account. This travel Credit can be used as part payment for all future employee bookings.
6. HOW DO EMPLOYEES BOOK THEIR STAY AND EARN THE TRAVEL CREDIT REWARDS FOR MY COMPANY?
There are no additional steps required during booking. Just login under NIDA for Business at www.nidarooms.com. Once they login, they can search and book hotel rooms in less than four steps. The bookings will be instantly confirmed and appear in your company’s account. Travel Credit is credited to your account once the employee completes the stay at the end of each month based on the Travel Credit terms and conditions.
7. IS THERE ANY MINIMUM PURCHASE TO EARN TRAVEL CREDIT REWARDS THROUGH NIDA FOR BUSINESS?
Example: Total purchase for Nov’16 is MYR 2,300. Travel Credit to corporate account is 25% x MYR 2,300 = MYR 575. You may utilise this Travel Credit for future bookings.
8. HOW CAN I USE MY TRAVEL CREDIT IN THE CORPORATE ACCOUNT?
You may redeem your travel credit on every purchase from a minimum of 5% on the room rate. From time to time we will be offering attractive redemption rate! Sign up with Nida for Business & look out for it!
Cancelled bookings do not qualify for Travel Credit rewards.
9. IS THERE AN EXPIRY FOR MY TRAVEL CREDIT?
Yes. The expiry for Travel Credit is 3 months from the date of credit to the account. So redeem it now!
10. HOW CAN I MONITOR COMPANY’S BOOKINGS USING NIDA FOR BUSINESS?
All confirmed bookings on NIDA for Business automatically appear in your Company’s NIDA for Business account dashboard. The account administrator can view, manage and monitor the bookings and Travel Credit rewards.
11. CAN I REDEEM THE COMPANY’S TRAVEL CREDIT REWARDS FOR CASH?
The Travel Credit rewards can only be used for new bookings on NIDA for Business and are not redeemable for cash.
12. IF I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH A BOOKING UNDER NIDA FOR BUSINESS, WHERE CAN I GO FOR HELP?
If you need to change or cancel a booking, you can do this by clicking on the ‘my bookings’ option. For any other questions or issues, please call customer service or chat with us online – we will be more than happy to assist you!
13. WHY DO I NEED TO PROVIDE MY COMPANY INFORMATION AND HOW WILL NIDA ROOMS USE THIS INFORMATION?
NIDA for Business is available for all registered companies all around the world. NIDA Rooms may use your company information to bring the best Travel Credit based on your travel spend and employee travel needs. You can view NIDA Rooms’ Terms and Conditions for more details on how we will use your information.
14. I FORGOT MY PASSWORD THE NIDA FOR BUSINESS. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
You may click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the NIDA for Business sign in page. You will have to enter the e-mail address registered with NIDA for Business and an e-mail will be sent with a link to reset the password.
15. I FORGOT MY NIDA FOR BUSINESS LOGIN EMAIL. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
To retrieve your NIDA for Business login email, please contact NIDA Rooms via Live Chat or contact form.
16. WHAT IS SMART FLEX?
Smart Flex is the option to change the booking details with no cancellation fees, for up to 48 hours before stay period.
17. WHAT IS SMART SAVINGS?
Smart Savings is the Travel Credit privilege given to our NIDA for Business guests. For every stay, members will get a Travel Credit on the total net booking value (minus taxes and fees) at the end of the month. Refer to the Travel Credit Table.
18. WHAT IS SMART SELF SERVICE?
Smart Self-Serve is the feature that facilitates Self-Registration, Self-Booking and Self-Tracking. Members are able to manage their own profile, bookings, password change and use management at your convenience.
19. WHAT IS SMART INSIGHTS?
Smart Insights is the option to manage members’ own dashboard and tailored reports as per their own requirements.
20. WHAT ARE THE LATEST PROMOTIONS FROM NIDA ROOMS?
Please visit our website for the latest promotions.